Pointers for Chaga:
1. Origin from Finland
2. Higher brain functions: learning and memory
Significant cognitive enhancement observed after Chaga administration is closely related to higher brain anti-oxidant properties and inhibition of acetylcholinesterase activity.
Chaga contains the highest level of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in the world which is an enzyme that promotes the breakdown of free radicals and has been shown to be highly effective in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s.
An all-natural protein melts away the brain-clogging mineral that triggers memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s — and cuts brain cell death in half.
Chaga Mushroom Promotes Cognitive Function
Chaga mushroom extract helps with chemical-induced cognitive dysfunction in animal studies (R). Chaga lowered brain oxidative stress in these animals (R).
Chaga extract also restored the levels of acetylcholine during oxidative stress as efficiently as the reference drug tacrine (R). Acetylcholine promotes learning and memory, and increasing its availability can provide nootropic benefits (R).
Features of Chaga:
• Chaga mushrooms are a powerful antioxidant and source of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which halts oxidation, especially free radicals like singlet oxygen responsible for damaging tissues.
• The Chaga Mushroom has been used for improving cognitive function and memory loss.
• Chaga mushrooms are a source of 200 + Phytonutrients.
• Chaga contains significant amounts of Riboflavin and Niacin.
• The Chaga Mushroom contains B and D vitamins, Flavonoids, Phenols, Copper, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc Iron and Enzymes.
• One of nature’s riches sources of the minerals rubidium, potassium, cesium and germanium; everything the body needs to remain alkaline
• A great source of Pantothenic acid which aids the adrenal glands and digestive organs
Directions for 200 mg capsule:
Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal. (Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects)
- Enhances memory and cognitive function
- Natural source of Vitamin B complex